Wednesday, June 1, 2011

How about six rings from now?

After Pippen spoke "ill" of his former teammate MJ, the debate of MJ vs LeBron again spurred the basketball community. All of a sudden, LeBron is once again in the same breath of the GOAT. Some people say that after 2-3 years, LeBron will be at that level. Probably a title and another MVP on his resume. I'd beg to disagree. Why not compare LeBron against Kobe before anything else? LeBron can get all the accolades, awards and whatnot but I'd pick Kobe any day. So why elevate him to MJ's stature to begin with?


There is only one Greatest of All-Time - and that's Michael Jordan. Come back to me after LeBron has surpassed Larry Bird, Magic, Jerry West, Oscar Robertson - EVEN Scottie Pippen.

Better yet, how about six rings from now?

Heck, Darko Milicic has a ring. He doesn't. I'm not necessarily a hater - I just respect MJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment